Jason Imms, The Machine QA Part of DW18
Most software developers will agree they could be doing more around testing and quality assurance, but struggle to justify the cost or time. This workshop will cover the fundamentals of the functional testing process, providing attendees with knowledge and skills to fill QA-related gaps in their team’s processes, without breaking the bank. This will result in more QA being done, higher quality products, and a great foundation for employing QA personnel in the future.
- Tool suggestions
- Scoping and prioritising test effort for your project
- Identifying areas of high defect likelihood
- Making QA everyone’s responsibility
- Demystifying QA terminology
- Fitting QA into your project management methodology